Asked by Mizi from Malaysia | Dec. 12, 2017 08:58
About:China Visa Application Requirements

Visa L extension

Hi, i have a question regarding extension my L type. I am currently in beijing. I entered on Nov 24, meaning i have to leave by Dec 24, is it possible if i want to extend my stay until Jan 2? What should i provide? And how could i do it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rex from United Kingdom | Dec. 12, 2017 20:27
Hi, it's possible to extend your tourist L type within China, but as I know the extended time won't exceed the original duration of stay. First, you may need to provide your passport, the completed application form, a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, registration form of temporary residence, accommodation arrangement and the return ticket, and then submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply for the extension.
Related Questions:
How Much Does It Cost (US Citizen) for the one-month L visa extension?
Asked by Garrett from USA
| Jun. 11, 2014 04:19
How many extension can I apply for ..? With the L visa in china.. Is it 2 t...
Asked by Paul from Chile
| Feb. 09, 2018 03:43
Does anyone know how much it will cost for 1 mon L visa extension?Tnx!
Asked by Ms.Sarah from Philippines
| Oct. 05, 2010 03:43
How to change M visa single entry into L is that possible???
Asked by Simbu from India
| Oct. 25, 2018 19:34
Kindly any one can inform me (pakistani)passport, Extension on L visa for 3...
Asked by Mr.LUCKY from Pakistan
| Mar. 31, 2010 01:55
I have 3 months L visa for china, and I want 3 months extension is it poss...
Asked by Ruhi from India
| Oct. 10, 2016 01:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)