Asked by uzma Shaheen from Pakistan | Oct. 30, 2017 10:08
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

visa query process and documents which required for short term visa

Hi I want to go to china for one week but I am not doing job in these days and was paying tax when I was working last year can provide letter but not NTN certificate cos all employees have NTN and organization deducted directly from salary now I want to know how much money I need in my account for application

Answers (1)
Answered by Henry from Belgium | Oct. 30, 2017 21:48
Hi, usually there is no specific requirement for how much you should have in your bank account, but you need to prepare enough travel fees to cover your expenditure in China. If you go to China for sightseeing purpose, you need to buy a tour from a travel agency and ask the agency to apply the tourist group visa for you.
Related Questions:
Do i have to pay the money on the first day i come to the embassy?
Asked by Tesfa from Ethiopia
| Jun. 21, 2017 04:03
Visa Type
Asked by Frank from Canada
| May. 10, 2018 01:49
72 hour Visit; Not third country return
Asked by Jim from China
| Mar. 13, 2017 20:43
is it possible to apply for an S2 visa if my spouse only has a short term X...
Asked by Azoo from South africa
| Feb. 23, 2017 00:54
do I need a work visa for short term insurance work in China?
Asked by Howard Nickerson from USA
| Aug. 18, 2015 21:09
will a 25 year old assault conviction effect an chinese short term visa ap...
Asked by anne from australia
| May. 17, 2012 04:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)