Asked by lisa ekei from Cameroon | Aug. 23, 2017 02:13
About:China Embassy in Cameroun

If they still give out X type for students to study in china

I was at the embassy in June for interview and I had a scholarship type B to study in our of China's universities but I didn't get the visa. What can I do to get a student X because rumors are going round that the chinese embassy Cameroon no longer issues X type for students. Pls help me out

Answers (2)
Answered by Fabian from Finland | Aug. 23, 2017 21:37
Hi, it's possible for you to get it from the embassy in Cameroon. You can have a try!
First, prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, admission letter and JW form from the school as well as other required documents. Next, submit the application to China embassy.
Answered by lisa ekei from Cameroon | Aug. 30, 2017 16:08
Fact is ive been there already with all the required documents and didn't get the entry permit. Since I left the embassy in June no student has been issued a X type to study in China. They dont even receive or attend to students. Dont know why.
Related Questions:
once study visa is rejected, then they are not going to give you X type aga...
Asked by Ali Ashfaq from Pakistan
| Jun. 05, 2015 22:23
Student (X) Visa
Asked by Alan Dick from Scotland
| Nov. 11, 2015 02:58
Suggestion for get X visa in China
Asked by Sylvia Marta from China
| Dec. 16, 2015 20:50
Dear members, I plan to study Post graduation in Shanghai on Students Vis...
Asked by Mr.Senthil Kumar from india
| Apr. 21, 2010 01:28
Changing S type visa to X type
Asked by Nahid from Egypt
| Jun. 16, 2016 22:17
Temporary residence permit, possible?
Asked by Milky li from Mauritius
| May. 29, 2015 01:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)