Asked by Buddhika Dissanayake from Sri Lanka | Aug. 16, 2017 07:42
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

I want to visit Hong Kong, Macau, and Guangzhou Tourist/visit L type

1. What is the application fee
2. Do I have to fill 3 Visa forms?
3. Can get the result same time
4. How much money do I need to show in my bank for 8 days

Answers (1)
Answered by Dante from France | Aug. 16, 2017 22:01
1. Usually, you need to pay 3,000 rupees for Macau; 3,000 rupees for HK; 3,200 rupees for Guangzhou.
2. Yes, you need to fill 3 forms for that.
3. It's possible for you to get get the result same time. But if your application will be transferred to HK or Macau immigration department, you cannot get that at the same time.
4. There is no exact requirement for how much you should provide. Usually, you should prepare at least USD100 per day, which can cover all your expenses.
Related Questions:
I am an American citizen, is it possible for me to apply for a Chinese main...
Asked by Sam from USA
| Nov. 08, 2014 01:51
visa for hong kong and shantou
Asked by aman ullah from India
| Sep. 09, 2012 21:52
Possible to have a tour to Hong Kong ?
Asked by Mahbub Al Hasan Zia from Bangladesh
| Mar. 11, 2016 19:53
Can I do overnight trips to anywhere in China with my tourist visa?
Asked by Dodie Ernst from USA
| Apr. 23, 2016 01:24
visa requisition
Asked by Mike from Canada
| Feb. 22, 2016 01:34
Tourist visa for Saudi and the cost
Asked by Shishi from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 02, 2016 02:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)