Asked by AJ from Philippines | Jun. 21, 2017 23:54
About:China Private Visit Visa

Hi. My husband is working in China and he wants to take me and my kids to be able to live with him.

However my kids are not using my husbands last name since they are my kids when I was single. Is it possible for us to take the kids to China? I already changed my last name after I got married but my kids are using my maiden name. Please help as to what can we do. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank from Germany | Jun. 22, 2017 20:42
Hi, it's possible for you to do that as long as you can provide valid birth certificate of your kids for the visa application. You can give it a try.
You should first prepare the passport and its copy, a completed application form, and 2 passport-style photos, invitation letter, copies of your husband's passport and residence permit in China, birth certificate of your kids as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary.
Next, submit the application to the embassy of China.
Related Questions:
i want my family to visit me here in hongkong. what are the documents neede...
Asked by vanessa bomea from hongkong
| Aug. 09, 2015 01:25
Hi my husband is working in China and He wants me to come over with our 2 d...
Asked by Mrs.Velasco from Philippines
| Mar. 28, 2009 21:55
Hi! I'm working in china and my husband wants to visit. What are the requir...
Asked by Jane from Philippines
| Nov. 01, 2017 21:06
Could you please tell me which visa should i apply for?
Asked by Aleena from Korea
| Oct. 21, 2013 02:34
Jamaican family on Instructor/Dependent visa
Asked by candy from Japan
| Nov. 22, 2016 02:54
How is my future? Hi my birth date is 14 April 1979.
Asked by Prajakta from India
| Aug. 20, 2018 01:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)