Asked by Martin from Denmark | May. 10, 2017 06:55
About:China Work Visa

Do I need to apply from home country?

Hi, I am in China and have received an offer for a job. I am here on a tourist visa in Shanghai. Do I need to go home to my home country, Denmark, to apply for a z type or is there any way to apply from Shanghai and carry out the whole process here?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vicki from Canada | May. 10, 2017 20:55
Hi, you can try to convert your current L type to a work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to leave China.
You should prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, invitation letter and employment permit, as well as other required documents. Then, submit the application to the local PSB.
Related Questions:
i am a malaysian intend to travel from macau to zhuhai.
Asked by venice from Malaysia
| Mar. 12, 2018 21:47
can i apply from China or do i need to apply from my home country. Also,...
Asked by Mrs.uzo from nigeria
| Sep. 15, 2009 20:41
I recently left my job and am looking for a new job in China. If I'm offer ...
Asked by BQ from Singapore
| Dec. 07, 2016 20:38
I want to enter China from Hong Kong.Can i apply for visa at my home countr...
Asked by liyana from Malaysia
| Sep. 20, 2013 03:02
Visa type. I am Australian living in Bali, I need a M to go and do busine...
Asked by Michael Tuddenham from Australain
| May. 30, 2018 21:12
Please am studies can i still apply for job with the given as student X typ...
Asked by fred from Ghana
| Dec. 12, 2016 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)