Asked by beth from New Zealand | Apr. 25, 2017 23:02
About:China Work Visa

Hello, after I have obtained the Z visa, and Im in China,

with all the required documents from my employer, what is the next step? I need to apply for the work permit, yes? And I will need my original degree? I am concerned about giving China my original degree, so I was wondering, how long will they keep it for? Do they look at it, or hold it for several days? Can I give them a notarized copy instead? Will they need any other original documents? I need to make sure I bring them to China. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Teresa from Russia | Apr. 26, 2017 04:25
Beth, your employer will apply for the work permit for you and the original degree is needed. The degree will be given back to you within about 15 working days. As for you, the next step is to apply for a residence permit within 30 days after you enter China.
Related Questions:
One month Z visa?
Asked by Dickens_Bui from Vietnam
| Nov. 20, 2014 20:27
What if I can't get the temporary Residence Permit
| Aug. 22, 2016 22:34
F VISA extension. What is the procedure for that too?
Asked by Dhaga from India
| Aug. 20, 2018 02:31
Hi. I recently obtained a Z Visa(single entry) for China, and I have to ent...
Asked by Mr.Johan Karsten from South Africa
| Jan. 03, 2011 00:23
Does S1 visa give the right to work?
Asked by Natasha from UK
| Oct. 22, 2016 22:45
I have 3 blank visa pages in my passport. Will this be enough to travel to ...
Asked by Mrs.RB from USA
| Aug. 22, 2012 02:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)