Asked by Talha Azeem from Pakistan | Apr. 08, 2017 07:05
About:Chinese Embassy in France

I am studying in china but wants to go paris as a tourist but I belong to another country

I know it is possible from here for france visa.i don't know how the apply how much expenses of visa etc please kindly tell me about expenses my Whats App 03484214543 contact please

Answers (4)
Answered by Tracy from Canada | Apr. 10, 2017 20:37
You should first provide the required documents including 2 recent and identical identity photos, the completed application form, Chinese residence permit, round-trip flight tickets booking, studies certificate or diploma, student card, bank statement covering the last 3 months, travel itinerary, hotel booking, travel insurance, and your passport and copy of its data page as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary.
Next, submit your application to TLScontact center in Beijing to apply for French tourist visa. It may cost RMB432. Just for a reference. The final payment is subject to the actual payment given by the consular officers.
Answered by talha azeem from Pakistan | Aug. 09, 2017 08:27
if I book my round trip flight ticket and hotel booking but the embassy rejected my application then what will I do about it?
Answered by Talha Azeem from Pakistan | Aug. 09, 2017 08:30
do you know how much will the expense of visa? total expenses
Answered by Helen from Germany | Aug. 09, 2017 20:13
Generally speaking, you won't be rejected by the embassy as long as you meet all requirements. It may cost you RMB432 in total. Just for a reference.
Related Questions:
Type of Kinship document
Asked by G Son from Bangladesh
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:42
I am Mansoor. I want to visit china for a month.
Asked by mansoor from Pakistan
| Jun. 08, 2015 03:26
i am a nepali student studying in china. i want to visit macau in my holida...
Asked by Mr.nabin from Nepal
| Apr. 16, 2011 22:26
Can I write an invitation letter?
Asked by Samantha from USA
| Oct. 10, 2017 00:48
visit visa for china
Asked by Zeeshan from Pakistan
| Jan. 28, 2012 00:57
terminating my work contract. Can I just keep my visa they way it is ??
Asked by David from Canada
| Dec. 14, 2012 02:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)