Asked by Sarah Naseem from Pakistan | Mar. 06, 2017 03:37
About:China Tourist Visa

I am Pakistani national & require China Tourist Visa.

In all visa forums, requirement for Tourist L type is mentioned as quoted:
"For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are requested to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency."

I will be travelling on my own as I have prepared my own itinerary. I dont want to join any tourist groups because I have my own preference places. Can I still apply or is it compulsion to join any group?

Whereas its mentioned in your page for L type "Invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China". Please support !!

Answers (1)
Answered by Harry from Spain | Mar. 06, 2017 20:28
Dear, sorry to tell you that based on the relevant policy, independent tourist from Pakistan won’t be accepted by China, so you have to join a tourist group.
The information at this website is meant for the normal cases. The case may be different on a country-by-country basis.
Related Questions:
i am Pakistani national i want to visit hong Kong what documents i required...
Asked by Mr.mohammad naeem from u.a.e
| Apr. 21, 2009 04:16
Do Pakistani national still need group of 5 tourist L type ?
Asked by Joseph from USA
| Jan. 23, 2017 21:18
i am pakistani national living in south australia.i am willing to go to chi...
Asked by Mr.qasim from australia
| May. 04, 2009 01:54
I wanna go to Macau for a day trip by ferry pls let me know that I need vi...
Asked by zeeshan from Pakistan
| Apr. 21, 2014 01:44
Hi I am Pakistan National Studying in HK (I have HK Identity Card). Do i re...
Asked by Mr.Imr from Pakistan
| Nov. 03, 2010 03:23
I am pakistani national in china with Z visa. do i need another one for san...
Asked by shahz from Pakistan
| Jan. 09, 2016 00:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)