Asked by Friend from Pakistan | Feb. 05, 2017 16:29
About:China Embassy in Japan

Apply for China Tourist Visa from Japan

Dear All,

I hope you are in best condition of health.
I am from Pakistan and studying doctoral course at University of Tokyo, Japan and I want to visit China as a tourist. I have a air ticket, invitation letter from my friend in China and all other documents. As i am a student and I want to save money. According to Chinese Embassy Rules for Visiting china by a foreigner as a tourist, can I directly go to Chinese Visa Center in Japan for applying for a tourist visa OR i must apply through some travel agent or a tourist company ?

Your sincere advise is needed.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Vickey from Japan | Feb. 06, 2017 00:40
Dear, I think you should apply via a travel agency. You can contact the Chinese embassy in Japan to confirm this. Tel: 03-5785-6868
Related Questions:
I'm a nepali student in Japan. Can I apply for tourist visa for China for a...
Asked by Umesh
| Apr. 24, 2015 04:39
I'm a uk citizen and travelling to china from Japan... Can I apply for a to...
Asked by Faith from Uk
| Mar. 13, 2013 01:13
hello i am a pakistani student in china
Asked by abdul aziz from Pakistan
| Jan. 13, 2017 21:47
So if i apply just for a chinese tourist visa in Japan, how long will be my...
Asked by Mr.houdot from france
| Jun. 16, 2009 20:40
Hello, I am from Pakistan and currently I am in Japan on one year studen...
Asked by Mr.Tariq from Pakistan
| Sep. 24, 2010 00:44
dutch tourist going to Japan,after that China. Can i apply for a visa as in...
Asked by therry from Holland
| Oct. 29, 2011 20:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)