Asked by Halvard | Jan. 12, 2017 19:46
About:China Work Visa

Hello. I'm working as an English teacher for a company in Hangzhou.

I've got a working visa but I want to quit the company and go to a new company. When I leave my current company, how long do I have until my work Z type is cancelled? And how do I apply for a new working Z type with the new company?

Answers (1)
Answered by Angie from Hungary | Jan. 12, 2017 21:03
Halvard, when you quit from the current company, you should cancel your work permit immediately, and then your new company can get you a new work permit; afterwards, you can apply for a new work Z type to work in the new company.
After your current work Z type is cancelled, you can apply for a 30-day tourist L type to deal with the relevant issues.
Related Questions:
Hello, I have been working as an English teacher in China and was issued a ...
Asked by Mr.Smalls from USA
| Mar. 13, 2011 22:33
tourist L type with inviter
Asked by Michelle from Philippines
| Aug. 26, 2016 20:45
Im outer Mongolian, and i also look for chances working in Inner Mongolia. ...
Asked by Mrs.Munkhtuul from Mongolia
| Jan. 07, 2011 22:49
Hi Im am going to work as an english teacher in China for a 6 month period...
Asked by Mr.Tierney from Ireland
| Feb. 10, 2011 00:46
I live in Uzbekistan. Im the teacher of English language.I wonder if I can ...
Asked by Leylya from Uzbekistan
| Aug. 27, 2017 22:28
I am a filipino,im working here in Oman for 5 years, im planning to visit ...
Asked by Mr.Jessie from Philippines
| Dec. 27, 2010 02:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)