Asked by Judi from Australia | Jan. 04, 2017 07:22
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

We are visiting Hong Kong and Shanghai on a Cruise Ship Departing Australia on March 16.

Am I correct in thinking we only need the Single entry 3 month visa? We will be stopping in Hong Kong for one day on 3 April and Shanghai one day on 5 April, how long does it take to get a visa if we are doing by post? In other words, how soon do we need to apply for the visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Damon from Russia | Jan. 04, 2017 21:06
Judi, yes, a single-entry one is enough. If you apply for it by post, 10 working days will be needed.
You are advised to make the application one month prior to your trip.
Related Questions:
Am I able to obtain the 144 hour visa and do I get it from the port on arri...
Asked by Lester from Australia
| Oct. 08, 2017 21:19
We are flying to Beijing and staying in beijing for 4 nights what type of ...
Asked by Des Conroy from Australia
| Aug. 30, 2012 03:06
As Australian citizens do we have to get a tourist visa for 2 nts in Beijin...
Asked by Louise Crowder from Australia
| Oct. 06, 2011 03:32
Australian arriving by cruise ship in Shanghai
Asked by Dianne Stone from Australia
| Jul. 19, 2017 04:24
We are visiting Shangai on 23rd and 24th march on a cruise ship. What will ...
Asked by Mrs.Boon from Australia
| Jan. 29, 2011 00:15
Is the facility to obtain a short stay Chinese visa available at Shanghai c...
Asked by Kim from Australia
| Feb. 07, 2017 19:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)