Asked by Chan Serey from Cambodia | Dec. 28, 2016 01:27
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Hello, I am Cambodian citizen. I have some questions to ask you.

I got married with Chinese citizen. So please kindly let's me know what are the required documents to live with my husband and the required document to assure my parents to China for 3 or 4 months, and how it process.I am looking for your early reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by John from Greece | Dec. 28, 2016 21:12
Chan, you can apply for a spouse Q1 type to enter China, and then you can get a temporary residence permit which will allow you to live with your husband. The required documents for Q1 type include your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-sized color photo, an invitation letter from your husband and copy of his Chinese ID card, and your marriage certificate. Next, submit the application to the embassy of China to apply for it.
Your parents can apply for an S2 type to China for 3 or 4 months. Those documents are needed: passport and copy of its data page, an application form, a bareheaded color photo, an invitation letter from you, and copy of your passport and residence permit, as well as relationship certificate.
Related Questions:
Cambodia Passport holder, transit visa for HK.
Asked by Champey from Cambodia
| Aug. 20, 2017 20:56
Hi! I am Cambodian , and i can speak some Chinese. I'm writing here is to a...
Asked by Mr.Jin Cheng from Cambodia
| Apr. 15, 2010 04:07
Three day pass in hong kong
Asked by Esare Cee from Philippines
| Nov. 04, 2014 01:27
Dear Sir/madam I'm a mongolian citizen and I have some questions from you....
Asked by Ms.Oyun from Mongolia
| Apr. 17, 2010 00:49
Can I get a visa somehow applying as an au pair ? How long does it allows...
Asked by Simona from United Kingdom
| May. 14, 2013 02:01
Do i need to apply Visa in Russia? If so, what are the requirements?
Asked by YongAnn from Russia
| Oct. 17, 2015 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)