Asked by iu from Philippines | Dec. 08, 2016 03:56
About:Hong Kong Travel

We will be staying in Asia Travel House for 3 days and it is my first time to Hong Kong.

what do we ride to Disneyland? Ocean Park? Causeway bay? Ngong ping 360? Thank you!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Olivia from USA | Dec. 08, 2016 20:13
To Disneyland: Take Tsuen Wan Line to Lai King Station and Tung Chung Line to Sunny Bay Station. Then transfer to Disneyland Resort Line to Disneyland Resort Station, Exit A. Walk south around 150 yards.

To Oceanpark: Take bus no.171 from Labour Tribunal, Gascoigne Road to Aberdeen Tunnel Toll Plaza. Then walk southwest around 280 yards.

To Causeway Bay: Take bus no.102 from Labour Tribunal, Gascoigne Road to Victoria Park, Gloucester Road. Then walk northwest around 300 yards.

To Ngong Ping 360: Take bus no.E23 from Kowloon Union Church, Jordan Road to Tung Chung Crescent, Shun Tung Road. Then take the cable car up.
Related Questions:
from philippines... i am staying in Hongkong from june 27 to july 3... this...
Ms.MIDNIGHTSTAR26 from Philippines
| Jun. 18, 2010 20:54
we are staying in mong kok. we have a limited travel time. we'll be staying...
Asked by Ms.Lala from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2010 01:06
What to ride fom Hongkong Airport to Asia Travel House (yau ma tei)?
Asked by iu from Philippines
| Dec. 08, 2016 20:06
Hi, It would be the first time of my family to visit Hongkong. We will arri...
Asked by Mr.Black from Philippines
| Nov. 09, 2010 04:38
it's our first time in hong kong, i just wanted to know on what better tran...
Asked by Mrs.khay from Philippines
| Oct. 25, 2010 01:51
Hi, I'm at asia travel house at nathan street. How could i get to disneylan...
Asked by Ajay from Australia
| Jan. 16, 2016 19:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)