Asked by »(¯`v´¯)--WAQAS»»® from Japan | Dec. 01, 2016 22:51
About:China Consulates in Japan

I am an Pakistani studying & Part time job in Japan, processing Japan Residence Card.

I want go to Beijing, China for more or less 3 days for tourism purpose in the end of February 2017.
How can I apply?
What requirements for holding Pakistani passport.
How long it's takes time to obtain visa?
Can I apply from Osaka ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sherlock from Sweden | Dec. 02, 2016 19:42
You should first prepare those documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, your residence permit in Japan, an invitation letter from Chinese tourism bureau, round trip air tickets, and hotel reservation as well as other documents the consular officer consider necessary. After, submit the application to the CVASC in Osaka to apply for it if the area you live belongs to its consular district.
Usually, 4 working days may be needed to process the application.
Related Questions:
Australian citizen studying in Japan wants to attend trade show near Beijin...
Asked by Jacky from Australia
| Mar. 14, 2013 03:24
I want a visa to travel in China but I was wondering how much it would cos...
Asked by Mary McElroy from America
| Dec. 30, 2013 02:20
Applying for Tourist Visa in Sapporo
Asked by Olivia from United States
| Feb. 04, 2013 01:06
British National applying for China L visa in Japan
Asked by Richard from United Kingdom
| Feb. 13, 2016 21:17
How to get tourist visa ?
Asked by Andri from Indonesia
| Apr. 29, 2012 02:26
i am a international student of chongqing jiao tong university in china. i ...
Asked by MD JASIM UDDIN from Bangladesh
| Dec. 16, 2016 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)