Asked by Dhing solero from Phil | Nov. 27, 2016 01:01
About:China Tourist Visa

I want to invite my family here in china

Im.presently working here on china as entertainer on a 5 star hotel and im planning to invite my family (wife +2 kids both minor) ..what do i need to do? thanks in advanced for any input

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucas from Canada | Nov. 28, 2016 19:34
Dhing, if you want to invite to stay for a long time in China, you can apply for the S1 type for them. First, prepare those documents including their passport and its copies, the application forms, passport-style photos, an invitation letter from you and copies of your passport and residence permit in China, marriage certificate and birth certificates.
Next, submit the application to the embassy of China in Philippines to apply for the S1 type.
Related Questions:
Im working here china i want to invite my mom to visit me what shall i do
Asked by Claire Suarez from China
| Dec. 05, 2017 01:32
I m Nepalese working in Macau, want to invite my family to Macau, howlong t...
Asked by Manohar from Nepal
| Jul. 08, 2012 01:24
Do i need to present a bank cert for my wife and kids to apply for visa?
Asked by don from Philippines
| Nov. 19, 2011 21:16
I am foreign student living in Shanghai
Asked by Linda from China
| Jul. 02, 2018 22:48
Please tell me the process and what documents I need.
Asked by Zorro from Pakistan
| Aug. 20, 2018 02:00
Are s1 or s2 visa holders can get residence permit to prolong their stay in...
Asked by Mark nunez from china
| Feb. 27, 2016 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)