Asked by Libby from Hong kong | Nov. 19, 2016 11:41
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

China visa struggle from Hong Kong to China with Kenya passport

I traveled to hk thinking I will get an entry for just ten days and the agent says my passport from Kenya can't be given. Is there any other solution to get an entry permit even if it's single entry and for ten days, please someone help or should I go to the neighboring countries? If so which?

Answers (1)
Answered by Billy from Mexico | Nov. 21, 2016 19:39
Actually, if you don’t have HK residence permit, it is difficult for you to apply for Chinese entry permit from there. You should make the application in your home country. Or you can go to Malaysia to try to apply for Chinese entry permit, but I cannot assure if it will work.
Related Questions:
I am in Kenya,want to go to Hong Kong,do I need a VISA?can I get it in the ...
Asked by Ralph from Kenya
| Sep. 09, 2018 23:11
Do holders of Kenyan ordinary passport require a visa to travel to Hong kon...
Asked by CALEB BULILI from Kenya
| Sep. 04, 2017 04:56
i am a student from kenya studying in malaysia, i have a tourist visa for s...
Asked by Ms.haji from Kenya
| Jul. 11, 2009 04:21
transit visa inquiry ?
Asked by Tarek mahmud from Bangladesh
| May. 14, 2017 20:33
Do I need a transit visa for transiting China?
Asked by Farzina from Kenya
| Feb. 22, 2014 00:57
I a holder of a kenyan passport and would like to visit Guangxhou while in ...
Asked by Ms.Roseline Ochido from Kenya
| Dec. 16, 2009 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)