Asked by Morelo Ermitano from Philippines | Nov. 05, 2016 01:16
About:Top 8 Reasons Why Your China Visa Gets Rejected

I am a Philippine passport holder. I am travelling from Manila - Shanghai - San Francisco USA.

Arrive in Shanghai pudong airport at around 8am, our next flight will be around 12:15 am (midnight) from Shanghai to San Francisco. Do I need an entry permit in this situation once i will go out from the airport roaming around Shanghai city? If I need a visa fee, do you have idea how much will i pay for a transit G type? This is only less than 12 hours to see Shanghai City with my family.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver from Serbia | Nov. 05, 2016 03:02
Morelo, you can make use of the 24 hour direct transit in Shanghai if you travel like that. You just need to apply for a temporary stay permit at Shanghai airport and then you will be able to leave the airport and go to the city for a visit. The temporary stay permit is free of charge.
Related Questions:
How many days can I stay in Macau if coming from Hongkong?
Asked by Liz from Philippines
| Jun. 16, 2015 03:15
Is it possible to get a visa going to Guangzhou from Macau?
Asked by Dan from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2016 01:41
Im going to HK for 4 days, and while in HK im planning to go Shenzen for 1...
Asked by ryan from Singapore
| Aug. 02, 2013 21:22
philipine passport holder living in japan. do i need a visa to enter shang...
Asked by ds from japan
| Feb. 14, 2015 00:03
I am a Philippine passport holder, can I get VOA to Jiuzhou Port to visit Z...
Asked by roland from philis
| Nov. 26, 2015 03:07
if i am a philippine passport holder should i pay a transit visa?
Asked by glez from philippines
| Jul. 08, 2016 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)