Asked by Peter from Australia | Oct. 23, 2016 23:20
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Vietnamese passport holder applying for Hong Kong tourist visa in Brisbane.

My wife has Vietnamese passport and I have Australia passport we live in Brisbane. Can I apply for my wife visa to Hong Kong visa in Brisbane. How much it cost and where to apply in Brisbane? When should we apply if we want to go to Hong Kong in March. We will go to Bangkok for 30 days from Brisbane and then transit in Hong Kong for 7 days.

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul from Indonesia | Oct. 24, 2016 22:26
You can apply it for your wife in Brisbane. You can submit the application to the consulate general of PRC in Brisbane. It may cost CAD 30 and take 4 working days if the application is processed by the consulate general; but it may cost CAD 50 and take 4 to 6 weeks if the application is transferred to HK immigration department.
You are advised to apply for it two months prior to your trip in case that the application is transferred to HK immigration department for the processing.
Related Questions:
Hong Kong Transit visa for a Vietnamese passport holder
Asked by Mjeikss from Japan
| Jul. 26, 2016 21:36
Hi I'm a Vietnamese passport holder who is a Singaporean permanent resident...
Asked by Ms.Helen from Singapore
| Dec. 14, 2009 00:54
Vietnam citizen 1 day & night cruise stop to HK
Asked by Louis from Vietnam
| Dec. 05, 2017 21:09
Vietnamese Passport Holder have Hongkong tourist visa and want to visit Mac...
Asked by THAO LE from USA
| May. 16, 2016 20:13
does China visa include Hongkong?
Asked by ABC
| Jul. 29, 2012 03:19
is it possible to visit Guangzhou from Hong Kong, without a visa to mainlan...
Asked by Humberto Carapito from Portugal
| May. 14, 2013 01:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)