Asked by PILLAI from Sri Lanka | Sep. 11, 2016 21:51
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

My son is studying in China, Tianjin, he will be there for another 4 years. can i get multiple visa.

what are the documents i should supmit to get the MULTIPLE VISA. and under what category i should apply for.

2) planning to go HONG KONG (Transit) how to get transit visa to HONG KONG



Answers (1)
Answered by Patrick from France | Sep. 12, 2016 22:11
Pillai, you can apply for an S1 type which can allow you to get a residence permit and the residence permit can allow you to enter and exit PRC for multiple times. The required documents contain your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from your son, and copies of his passport and residence permit, as well as the relationship certificate.

As for HK transit entry permit, you need to provide copy of your passport, the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation arrangement and the onward ticket to the next destination. After, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for the transit entry permit.
Related Questions:
i will be appliying visa for my son in china, for studying 4 years, what i...
Asked by Ms.silvin from Malaysia
| Apr. 02, 2009 03:44
Is it possible to apply for S2 Visa for my son in Shanghai?
Asked by Mariza from Brazil
| Aug. 25, 2016 22:17
How to apply for a china visa for my son?
Asked by SEE from Malaysia
| Nov. 06, 2012 01:16
nbi clearance or just school identification for my son's China visa applica...
Asked by joan tan from Philippines
| Mar. 07, 2012 01:29
How long does it take to obtain a double entry visa when staying in Shangha...
Asked by Peter Best from Australia
| Dec. 07, 2014 20:37
Does the invitation letter need to be on letterhead or from a Chinese Natio...
Asked by Julie from USA
| Jun. 19, 2015 00:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)