Asked by YD from us | Sep. 11, 2016 14:46
About:China Transit Visa

Do we need a China Visa if stay two days in Beijing and two days in Hong Kong? We are US Citizens.

Hi, I am traveling with my husband. We are US Citizens. On our way back to US from a trip from Singapore we would like to stop two days in Beijing to visit the Great Wall, then make another stop of two days in Hong Kong for sightseeing, then flight back to US. Do we need to apply for a China entry permit in advance or we quality for the 72 hours free transit. We will flight between cities and we will have hotel reservations ready.

Answers (1)
Answered by Richard from Mexico | Sep. 12, 2016 21:35
YD, you qualify for the 72 hour free transit in Beijing, so there is no need to apply for a Chinese entry permit in advance.
Related Questions:
Do we need a visa if we stay in Hong Kong 2 days?
Asked by Cathy Schouten from Australia
| Sep. 20, 2017 04:36
do i need visa to stay in Hong kong for 4 days?
Asked by Frank Smith from Netherland
| Apr. 04, 2014 02:46
Do we still need a tourist visa if we'll stay for like 3 days?
Asked by Traceey from Philippines
| Jul. 25, 2012 04:55
Do we require visa to Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China?
Asked by pareshkumar from kenya
| Dec. 02, 2011 02:19
Do I need a Visa to stay in Hong Kong for 5 Days
Asked by Kevin Davern from Australia
| Feb. 09, 2014 21:34
Can I use 144 hours free transit
Asked by Ted Rourke from england
| Feb. 23, 2016 01:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)