Asked by Jasvinder Singh from India | Sep. 06, 2016 06:57
About:Foreign Consulates in Hong Kong

Visit to HK to meet my friend

I am visiting HK on 15th Sep 2016 and my return flight is on 19th September. I am an Indian. I have read that it will be an on arrival visa for 14 days.

My friend who is a doctor is doing his research fellowship in a hospital in HK. I am coming to meet him and have fun in HK. We have a plan to go to Macau and Disneyland.

What documents do I need to carry to enter HK as a tourist?
Please help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jackson from USA | Sep. 07, 2016 03:06
Dear, actually you don't even need the entry permit for HK. You can stay there for 14 days at most without the entry permit. The following documents should be prepared: your passport, a return ticket and enough travel expense, around USD 500-1000 per day.
Related Questions:
24 hour visit from Hong Kong to Dongguan
Asked by Jeremy from Australia
| May. 23, 2016 21:08
I wish to meet a friend who will fly off at 4.30pm from HK International ai...
Asked by Ms.Yoyo from Singapore
| Jun. 30, 2009 02:58
How are you. Hope you are fine. I am Mohammed Hafizur Rahman. As an Banglad...
Asked by Mohammed Hafizur Rahman from Bangladesh
| Jul. 10, 2017 21:25
Train from Shenzhen to Hong Kong
Asked by Robert Kuhlmann from United States
| Jul. 17, 2015 01:37
i land in HK airport. i need to meet a friend in HK and then take a train ...
Asked by Mr.Parham Sassooni from UK
| Oct. 12, 2009 02:06
Where can I meet my friend when I arrive in HK airport?
Asked by Dine from Philippines
| Nov. 11, 2012 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)