Asked by Helge from Germany | Sep. 01, 2016 16:25
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Im from Germany and move to China next week to start a job.

In accordence with my employer, I applied for a 90 day business M type. The plan is to leave China just for one week to get my Z type in Germany.

Unfortunately, I only got a 30 day visa because of the G20 summit. I already booked my flight, with the return flight at the beginning of december. I understand, that I can extend my M type once for another 30 days, but my booked return flight is kind of useless now.
Do I need a return ticket to get through customs or could I buy one in China? Should I just book a flight from PRC to Germany and back for the beginning of november, hoping I can extend my stay?

Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Heidi from South Africa | Sep. 02, 2016 20:03
Helge, because you hold a business M type, you don’t need to provide the return flight ticket when you go through the customs.
You can just book a flight from PRC to Germany and back for the beginning of November.
Related Questions:
Hello I am from Mexico and Im going to Dubai next week,can I get my chinese...
Asked by Mrs.Cesar from Mexico
| May. 01, 2010 22:46
Chinese travel visa apply as korean
Asked by damee from korean
| Nov. 10, 2014 20:55
is there a bright future ahead of me?
Asked by heart from gensan
| Feb. 15, 2014 00:46
Can I get Germany visa from China?
Asked by hassan from United States
| Jun. 24, 2011 21:07
I have recently taken a job in China teaching english, but it does not star...
Asked by Mr.Ben from United Kingdom
| Dec. 13, 2010 20:41
hello! my name is ella pelled im 23 years old from israel. next week im ...
Asked by Ms.ella pelled from israel
| Mar. 24, 2011 04:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)