Asked by sachin from Canada | Sep. 01, 2016 02:57
About:China Tourist Visa

Can i get a tourist visa? I am an indian staying in canada.

I want to visit one of my friend who is a foreign medical student in china right now. Can i get a tourist L type entry permit if i apply directly from here? Or can she help me in getting it from china? What all should i do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ashley from Thailand | Sep. 01, 2016 20:51
Sachin, it is possible for you to get it from there. She cannot get it for you in PRC.
Firstly, you should prepare those documents include your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, your residence permit in Canada, and an invitation letter from your friend.
Secondly, submit the application to the CVASC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
As a US citizen staying in Canada for a month can I get a China tourist vis...
Asked by Don from Canada
| Jul. 04, 2016 02:07
I am applying for a tourist visa for china. I am Indian. can I get it?
Asked by sahil from India
| Nov. 24, 2014 00:47
I am an Indian with Qatar RP.How can I get China tourist visa
Asked by shameem
| Jan. 19, 2013 00:11
I am indian passport holder living permanently in Canada can I get visa w...
Asked by Avinder Singh from Canada
| Nov. 30, 2015 18:53
I am indian, i am holding UAE Resident permit, How can i get Chinese touris...
Asked by rahman from India
| Mar. 06, 2015 03:20
student visa question...!!
Asked by rishab from india
| Dec. 26, 2012 02:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)