Asked by Kowshick from India | Aug. 24, 2016 04:38
About:China Embassy in India

How to take new visa?

Hi, i am kowshick
I lost my passport in chennai.
But i got a new passport.
But i have already had an one year visa for my Studies in china (Zhejiang province, ningbo university).
So what should i do for getting a new one?
I must take a tourist visa or others?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivian from Sweden | Aug. 24, 2016 21:35
Kowshick, if you go there for tourism purpose, you can apply for a tourist L type. You should first prepare the required documents: your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. And then submit the application to the CVASC to apply for it.
But if your studies haven’t finished and you want to continue, you need to re-apply for a student X type.
Related Questions:
i am indian what should i do if my passport stolen in india with valid chin...
Asked by VIKRAM from India
| Oct. 10, 2015 22:03
Hi. We have a single entry visa for china, but we would like to visit hong ...
Asked by Sarah from Denmark
| Jun. 24, 2014 04:51
how long does it take to get tourist visa if I apply in person at the consu...
Asked by hikmat from USA
| May. 11, 2016 22:27
Lost Canadian passport in China
Asked by Katie Shute from Canada
| Oct. 24, 2017 04:24
I am a UK citizen, how long does the visa application take
Asked by Kelly from United Kingdom
| Aug. 01, 2014 03:19
Hi, how long does it take to get a z-type (work visa)?
Asked by gary from usa
| Jun. 22, 2016 22:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)