Asked by gabriel from Spain | Aug. 15, 2016 01:56
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

apply china tourist visa from a third country

hi, just checking, if, as a spanish citizen on holiday in south africa, can apply for a simple tourist visa for china while holidaying in south africa. what would i need or where i can get the info to apply? how much and normally how long it takes?
thanks sooo much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Gloria from Costa Rica | Aug. 15, 2016 22:12
Gabriel, it’s possible for you to apply for Chinese tourist L type in South Africa.
You need to provide the application form, a passport-style photo, your passport and its copy, your valid entry permit for South Africa, and proof of transportation and accommodation arrangement. After, go to the CVASC to submit your application. It usually takes 4 working days to process the application and a tourist L type costs ZAR 800 per person.
Related Questions:
is it possible to apply for a z visa in a third country?
Asked by CHRISTOPHE from Burundi
| Mar. 29, 2018 21:42
Im egyptian and in Indonesia with tourist visa, can i apply visa to china f...
Asked by Sameh hamed from Indonesia
| Jan. 15, 2018 01:34
Apply china visa from Indinesia for Italian tourist
Asked by Anna Maria Ciranna from Indonesia
| Jul. 24, 2018 20:40
Can singapore passport apply for china visa in macau? I am a tourist in mac...
Asked by Ernie from Singapore
| Feb. 17, 2014 02:17
Can i apply for a tourist visa and transfer it to a student type while in C...
Asked by rick from USA
| Mar. 19, 2015 22:58
Hi, is it possible for an Indian tourist in Hong Kong to apply for a visa t...
Asked by Meg from Hong Kong
| Apr. 20, 2015 21:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)