Asked by Ahmadi from Germany | Aug. 13, 2016 06:42
About:China Embassy in Germany

Am i eligible traveling to China with german travel document convention of 28 july 1951?

hello I am an afghan holder of German travel document convention of 28 july 1951 living in hamburg Germany.
I would like to know procedure of getting Chinese visa on my travel document can anyone help me out please.

infinite thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Danniel from Poland | Aug. 13, 2016 21:59
I think it's possible to get a China entry permit using this travel documents. You can contact the embassy to confirm this. IF you can, you need to firstly prepare all the documents required and then submit the application form to the CVASC office. The application documents may include your travel document and its copy, round trip air tickets, hotel bookings, application form, etc.
Related Questions:
Can I travel to China by a Convention travel document to visit my daughter ...
Asked by Jacob from Denmark
| Oct. 15, 2017 21:05
i have travel document (geneva convention 1951) with polish residence card...
Asked by Mr.Abass from poland
| Jun. 16, 2009 22:11
Do I need visa to China if I am going for meeting a Chinese women?
Asked by austin from canada
| Aug. 31, 2012 04:19
Traveling to china with UK Travel Documents
Asked by Haider from United Kingdom
| Oct. 15, 2018 20:46
Sir my name is JOHN OKEKE, a Nigerian national who was granted a refugee st...
Asked by Mr.JOHN OKEKE from Ireland
| Jan. 18, 2010 22:41
Do I need 6 months remaining on my Travel Document to travel to China?
Asked by Esther from USA
| Apr. 11, 2014 04:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)