Asked by Tyron | Aug. 09, 2016 21:49
About:China Consulates in South Korea

Good day, I am a South African Citizen staying in Busan,

wanting to travel to Beijing to visit my friends In September. What documents do I need for a VISA. Do I need a invitation letter from my friends? I f yes, wht should be included in the letter. Can I apply for a visa from Busan?

Answers (1)
Answered by Flora from Singapore | Aug. 10, 2016 03:50
Tyron, if you will stay with your friends, I advise you to get an invitation letter from them, so that hotel bookings and transportation poof are not required. You need to prepare your passport, passport copy, application form affixed with a recently-taken bare-headed photo, and the invitation letter. The letter should include your date of arrival and departure, visit plan and both of your particulars. You can apply from the CVASC in Busan.
Related Questions:
Good day to you. I am a South African citizen, with a valid South Africa...
Asked by Ms.Doris from South Africa
| Jul. 26, 2009 22:09
Where do I get my visa from
Asked by Vicki Greeff from Grand Bahamas
| Aug. 30, 2014 03:29
indian passport holder living in south africa
Asked by shanaaz glass from South Africa
| Apr. 16, 2017 21:49
How can I apply for a visit visa to PRC?
Asked by anik from Bangladesh
| Feb. 19, 2016 00:16
Do i need to appear in person at the embassy in Johannesburg to apply for a...
Asked by Noeline from South Africa
| May. 21, 2012 21:34
I am a south African citizen and want to go with a friend to china for a we...
Asked by Jayshal from South Africa
| Mar. 03, 2013 03:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)