Asked by Mildred Gonzalez from Guatemala | Aug. 07, 2016 14:05
About:China Visa Exemption

24 HR stay visa for a Guatemala passport

I have a Guatemalan Passport and have a 13 hour layover in Beijing ( Final destination is Japan). Does the 24Hr free visa stay applies to me? do I need to fill out paperwork? if so, where? once arriving to the airport? To the airline? is a bit confusing since the explanation is for the 72-Hr free transitwhich does not apply to me and my country is not one of those exempt from the visa. Anyone? thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Martins from Ireland | Aug. 08, 2016 20:16
Mildred, you are eligible for the 24 hour direct transit in Beijing. You may need to fill out the entry registration card at the immigration office when you arrive and then you can apply for the 24 hour direct transit to get a temporary stay permit stamp on your passport.
Related Questions:
I have a Guatemala passport and us green card traveling NY pvg bkk can i st...
Asked by glenda from usa
| Nov. 22, 2016 19:39
stopover permit
Asked by jorgez from Guatemala
| Jan. 17, 2014 02:20
Do I qualify for 72 hr visa from Mandalay to Sydney with layovers in Kunmi...
Asked by Don from Australia
| Mar. 23, 2014 03:38
I am an indian passport holder. can i get 24 hr. direct transit visa if i a...
Asked by jayaprakash from india
| Mar. 26, 2017 21:03
24hr transit
Asked by Sheryl from Belize
| Aug. 28, 2018 06:10
Philippine passport holder working in Dubai has a connecting flight to kunm...
Asked by David from Philippines
| Mar. 26, 2016 22:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)