Asked by frankm from USA | Jul. 31, 2016 13:11
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am going to visit China for 11 days then i am going to visit Hong Kong for 2 days

As a tourist I want to visit China for 11 days, being invited by a Chinese Group for an exihibition. then want to visit Hong Kong for 2 days before returning to the USA.

do I need a China Visa and a Hong Kong entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Fanny from Australia | Aug. 01, 2016 02:51
Dear, do you have a US passport? If yes, you only need the entry permit for mainland PRC and don't need the entry permit for HK. As for mainland entry permit, you can apply for an M type.
Related Questions:
i am going to hong kong for a meeting for 4 days and i may need to go to ma...
Asked by Mr.bassam from egypt
| Aug. 20, 2010 22:02
am going to stay for 40 days or more to visit factories and between I need ...
Asked by Saher from Egypt
| Jun. 25, 2014 19:28
Hi,I understand as a Singaporean, I am exempted from visa to visit China fo...
Asked by Mr.Adrian from Singapore
| Jul. 18, 2010 20:33
Do I need to have visa for Hong Kong and China
Asked by Paramsat from Canada
| Dec. 02, 2014 19:53
Hi. I am planning to visit Guzazhou in November. I have kept 3 days for Gua...
Asked by Mr.Amit from India
| Sep. 15, 2009 23:31
As i am indian and i am going to visit Hong Kong on 15th February and i wan...
Asked by Mr.Anwar from India
| Feb. 08, 2011 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)