Asked by Jennifer Ramjan from United Kingdom | Jul. 20, 2016 16:12
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Stay and cruise.

We are spending 3 days in Beijing and then cruising with 1 day in Shanghai. We are flying out of Singapore, we are UK citizens, do we need a visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Johnson from Mexico | Jul. 20, 2016 21:29
Jennifer, you need it and you should apply for it in advance.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)