Asked by Shawkat from Iraq | Jul. 12, 2016 13:55
About:China Embassy in Iraq

Apply for visiting visa to China

I have been invited by one of my friends from PRC to visit him.
Could you please let me know which kind of visa I can apply?
And what documents I need for applying visa?

Answers (3)
Answered by Hoover from Belgium | Jul. 12, 2016 22:34
Shawkat, considering your situation, you can apply for a tourist L type to enter PRC, but aside from the common documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-sized color photo, an invitation letter from your friend, you also need to provide an invitation letter of duly authorized unit and you can find a travel agency to get it for you.
Answered by Shawkat from Iraq | Jul. 13, 2016 08:27
Thanks for your information.
I have one more question. Can I apply through China consulate in Erbil ?
Many thanks
Answered by Hoover | Jul. 13, 2016 22:05
Dear, if the area you live belongs to the consular district of the consulate general of PRC in Erbil, you can apply from there.
Related Questions:
What do l need to apply for visiting visa l work as a helicopter pilot
Asked by Nigeria
| Jun. 13, 2018 03:59
i am a nigerian with a malaysian student visa i want to apply for visiting ...
Asked by alexander from nigeria
| Aug. 09, 2018 18:06
Can a US citizen visiting India apply for a tourist visa in India to visit...
Asked by Gracy from India
| Feb. 07, 2013 21:25
I am a singaporean. How do i apply visa for my visiting relatives from Chin...
Asked by Teo Siong Pheow from Singapore
| Jan. 07, 2014 03:04
I shall be visiting China for a conference. Which type of visa should I app...
Asked by Karabi Das from India
| May. 22, 2016 21:16
If visiting Hong Kong from China should I apply for a multi-entry visa?
Asked by Alison from USAa
| Apr. 07, 2013 20:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)