Asked by Benny from Netherlands | May. 27, 2016 03:32
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Confused: apply for Chinese visa in Christchurch or Wellington as Non-New Zealand Passport holder

Good day,
On the Chinese consulate website in New Zealand I read the following:
"Please lodge your application with the visa office of the Embassy/Consulate-General which holds consular jurisdiction over the region in which you reside.
From July 1st, 2015, the Chinese Consulate-General in Christchurch has started processing applications by Non-New Zealand passport holders who reside in this consular region."

Does this mean I can lodge my application in Christchurch if I am a resident from the Netherlands? Or should I still go to Wellington like before?

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Danny | May. 27, 2016 03:39
Year, I found the same information at that website. If so, I think you can apply for it at the consulate general of PRC in Christchurch. You don’t need to go to Wellington like before.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a tourist in South Korea, and am looking at going to China from he...
Asked by Emma from New Zealand
| May. 08, 2014 02:28
I'm confused does this mean as a Canadian tourist I cannot apply for a Chi...
Asked by Megan from Canada
| Feb. 05, 2013 23:44
As a New Zealand Citizen am I able to apply for a Chinese tourist visa in S...
Asked by Zeottu from New Zealand
| Nov. 03, 2014 19:27
Australian passport holder resides in New Zealand.
Asked by Michael Sharp from New Zealand
| Dec. 11, 2017 03:47
Can we lodge our passport in Japan
Asked by Jin Pei Pei from New Zealand
| Jan. 06, 2016 20:37
As a new zealand citizen am i able to apply for a Chinese tourist visa whil...
Asked by steve from New Zealand
| May. 29, 2013 04:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)