Asked by Jan Paul Velarde from Australia | May. 26, 2016 20:54
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

24 hour Transit

Hi! I am Philippine Passport Holder and PR of Australia having lay over in Guangzhou for 10 hours, Would I be able to get a permit upon arrival? Or do I need to get Visa. I am planning to take a bus tour while on transit. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Patrick from Germany | May. 27, 2016 02:08
Jan, if you will go to a third country or region rather than the one you come from after 10-hour stopover in Guangzhou, you can enjoy the 24 hour direct transit there. And no entry permit is required in this case. You can apply for a temporary stay permit which is free of charge at the airport, and then you can leave the airport to take a bus traveling around.
Related Questions:
I'm Uzbekistan passport holder flying from New York and I have ticket to Ba...
Asked by Lola from Uzbekistan
| Jan. 04, 2017 21:31
Aust citizen arriving by ship to Shanghai for 15 hour stop over then depart...
Asked by Linda from Australia
| Feb. 05, 2017 21:41
I fly AMSTERDAM to Osaka to SHANGHAI to AMSTERDAM; do I qualify?
Asked by Koedam from Netherlands
| Feb. 20, 2018 07:42
We are sailing into Shanghai for a 24 hour stop. Do I qualify for the 72 ho...
Asked by Jan keenan from South africa
| Jan. 24, 2016 20:44
China southern air is my carrier from Bali to San Francisco I will be chang...
Asked by Sharalyn ramm from Usa
| Mar. 14, 2018 21:51
the cost of a 24 hour permit
Asked by Jon. Asplin from Canada
| Feb. 15, 2017 19:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)