Asked by Nguyen from Vietnam | May. 24, 2016 20:32
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

HK visa for Vietnamese in US

Hi, I am holding a Vietnamese Passport, and a U.S green card. What should I submit to apply for HK visa? Can I just mail the documents to China Embassy in NY or it has to be in person? And how long will it take? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Coco from Netherlands | May. 25, 2016 22:29
Nguyen, if you apply for tourist entry permit, you should submit those materials including the application form with a passport-style photo attached, copy of your passport, your financial standing proof, flight itinerary, hotel booking record, and your travel itinerary as well as your residence permit in USA. You cannot post the application to the consulate general. You should go there to submit it in person or entrust someone to do it for you. Or you can post your application to HK immigration department directly.

If the application is dealt with by the embassy, it usually takes 4 working days; but if it is transferred to HK immigration department or you post it there, 4 to 6 weeks are needed.
Related Questions:
Travel visa to Hong Kong
Asked by Yin from Vietnam
| Dec. 23, 2013 23:48
My tourist visa for Canada is still valid till 2017
Asked by Pone from Vietnam
| Nov. 01, 2016 22:44
Hi! Im planning to go to HK in March, 2017 so when should i apply for visa?...
Asked by vi from Vietnam
| Dec. 15, 2016 21:05
Macau visa for Vietnamese staying HK
Asked by Yen from Vietnam
| Jun. 02, 2017 04:17
I am a Vietnamese with U.S. green card. Can I get the Visa from the airport...
Asked by Ms.Chang from USA
| Jul. 26, 2009 01:32
With Hong Kong ID card valid for 2 years, do I need to apply visa to Macau ...
Asked by Phan from Hong Kong
| Aug. 31, 2011 03:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)