Asked by Nic from UK | May. 23, 2016 08:03
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Travelling with Chinese Spouse

Hi, I am wondering what the situation is if I want to travel back to PRC with my Chinese spouse to live there long term. Since the invitation letter has to be written by a Chinese national who is resident in PRC, does that mean my spouse can't write it? We have been living abroad for a couple of years but my spouse is a full Chinese citizen with no foreign PR or green card.

Answers (1)
Answered by Klaus from Netherlands | May. 24, 2016 21:10
Nic, if she is living with you abroad, she cannot write you the invitation letter, but don’t worry, her parents can issue the invitation letter to you. And then you can apply for a Q1 type to enter PRC and the Q1 type may allow you to stay in PRC for more than 180 days.
Related Questions:
Is there an upper age limit for a trailing spouse?
Asked by Mags from United Kingdom
| Feb. 24, 2018 01:17
Visa Application question 1.23
Asked by Narayan Doshi from United States
| Jul. 11, 2018 23:17
How to divorce with Chinese spouse if no contacts of him or his family
Asked by Mai from Canada
| May. 02, 2016 03:30
I have a tough year for 2014 both financial and relationship, any chance fo...
Asked by Linar from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2014 09:59
How long it will take to apply spouse Q1 visa. To the embassy.
Asked by 0mar sankareh from Gambia
| May. 15, 2017 04:50
When is the best date to move back to our old house in September?
| Aug. 20, 2017 22:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)