Asked by Geoff C from Australia | May. 16, 2016 02:44
About:China Visa

I am 63 years of age. I have a business visa but would like to be able to work in China.

I am hoping to be able to work for a school in Beijing as an English teacher teaching Australian curriculum. Is there any way to convert a busiiness M type into a working Z type.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nate from Malaysia | May. 16, 2016 20:26
Geoff, you can possibly convert M type to work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
You should first prepare all the required documents for work Z type including your passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a passport-style photo, valid temporary accommodation registration form, alien employment permit or foreign expert permit, and an invitation letter from a duly authorized unit. Your employer will get you the last two documents.
And then submit the application to the exit and entry administration to change M type to Z type.
Related Questions:
Hi, Is there an upper age limit for a visa to work in China?
Ms.TERRYB473 from United Kingdom
| Feb. 23, 2011 20:16
Investigating possible Visa for work in China
Asked by Einar J. Ronæs from Norway
| Aug. 13, 2014 20:46
Is there a maximum age limit to get a work visa in China. I am 61 years ol...
Asked by Mr.Chris Swartwout from USA
| Feb. 27, 2011 20:05
Complicated situation, what to do?
Asked by mausam from India
| Jul. 21, 2014 21:19
Working Visa pre-requisites
Asked by Griffo from Australia
| Sep. 05, 2012 04:16
Hi, my birth date March 5, 1956, what would my lucky numbers be.
Asked by Carol from Canada
| Jul. 10, 2011 02:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)