Asked by Dev from India | May. 09, 2016 03:08
About:China Embassy in India

Indian Apply Chinese Visa in China

Hi. I'm Dev and I'm currently in Shanghai, holding M type, which is valid for two times entry, 30 days each entry. I need to stay in Shanghai for 3 months (at least 90 days) for a training program, can I extend my Chinese M type in Shanghai, or change to another type without going back to India for application? Thanks a lot!

Answers (1)
Answered by William from Brazil | May. 09, 2016 22:01
Dev, you can apply for an extension and you can do it at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB without leaving PRC. It’s the most convenient way.
It’s not easy for you to change M type to another type, so you are advised to extend it 7 days earlier before it expires.
Related Questions:
I am a indian national, stayng in Philipines on a tourist visa.Can i apply ...
Asked by S. RAO from China
| Jun. 19, 2011 22:34
what document do an indian require to apply an chinese visit visa who is re...
Asked by darryl Dsilva from India
| Dec. 08, 2013 03:14
I am having an indian passport. Can i apply for S2 chinese visa in bangkok?...
Asked by Manvi from India
| Jun. 14, 2018 01:16
is it possible for indian citizen to apply for chinese tourist visa from ta...
Asked by Mr.kelvin from india
| Feb. 20, 2009 03:35
Can indian apply china visa at Singapore?
Asked by prashant from indian
| Nov. 12, 2015 01:12
I am indian living in georgia and needs to apply for chinese visa. So can i...
Asked by Aman from Georgia
| Oct. 05, 2011 03:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)