Asked by Steve Rickards from United Kingdom | May. 03, 2016 05:36
About:China Tourist Visa

Will we need a one visa for the cities below.

Hi We are travelling in June on the Ovation of the seas Royal Caribbean and will stop at the ports below and have excursions to Singapore, Ho Chi Minh in Vietnem, Hong Kong China, Xiamen China, Seoul South Korea and Beijing China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kelly from UAE | May. 04, 2016 03:20
Steve, as far as I know, UK passport holders can enjoy free entry to Singapore, HK, and Seoul South Korea.
And you can possibly get VOA in Vietnam.
As for Xiamen and Beijing, if you go to Xiamen from HK and after transiting in Xiamen for less than 24 hours, you will go to Seoul, you don’t need to apply for entry permit.
Ad for Beijing, if you go to Beijing from Seoul for less than 24 hours, and after that, you will go to a third country or region rather than South Korea, you can make use of 24 hour direct transit. If so, no entry permit is required.
Otherwise, you need to apply for entry permit to Xiamen and Beijing ahead of your journey.
Related Questions:
Do Syrian live in UAE need transit visa
Asked by Munir
| Oct. 09, 2013 01:39
Booking hotel in China
Asked by Riyaz from Qatar
| Jun. 29, 2016 22:53
Do I need a Visa in either of these situations, please?
Asked by João from Portugal
| Nov. 10, 2013 02:19
I am traveling to Shenzen via Hong Kong, do I need more than one Visa to tr...
Asked by Patricia
| Jun. 04, 2011 01:58
I am an Indian Passport Holder and currently holding the residence visa in ...
Asked by Mr.Madhu from India
| Mar. 25, 2011 04:22
I live in Atlanta. Can I go to Washington DC and apply in person at the Chi...
Asked by Lucy Raphael from United States
| May. 02, 2018 03:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)