Asked by kayman20 from Belgium | Apr. 24, 2016 08:27
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

residence permit and work permit is that possible

I'm married to a Chinese and have been living in China for 2 years with a Q2 Visa, now we want to apply for a residence permit. can i also apply for a working permit?
im an artist that does free lance 'work'
What is the best solution? can you have both visas?

Answers (1)
Answered by Luke from Canada | Apr. 25, 2016 20:50
Dear, you cannot apply for residence permit and work permit with Q2 type.
Considering your situation, you are advised to apply for a Q1 type and then you can apply for the temporary residence permit, but you are not allowed to work.
Or if you want to work in PRC, you can apply for a work Z type. In this case, you can get the work permit and residence permit.
You cannot have both types at the same time.
Related Questions:
Q1 visa with temporary residence permit
Asked by puneeth from India
| Feb. 09, 2018 03:13
Is it possible for a foriegn student holding a residence permit travels to ...
Asked by Augustus Gwan from Liberia
| Feb. 23, 2018 03:19
M visa to Q1 visa
Asked by Puneeth from India
| Jun. 11, 2018 03:26
Is it possible to aquire a resident permit for my wife and three children?
Asked by teddie bepete from Zimbabwe
| Mar. 10, 2016 20:11
Hi question about applying bank card
Asked by Joanna from China
| Sep. 17, 2018 20:08
Changing university, what if i go to macau or malasiya to get a new entry v...
Asked by Solomon from Ethiopia
| Dec. 21, 2014 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)