Asked by Suzy from USA | Apr. 17, 2016 22:07
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Do I need a visa or any other documents?

I am flying from US to Peking, staying 2 hours in the airport, flying back to US. I have a US passport. Do I need an entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by namdar from iran | Apr. 18, 2016 08:57
you will not be allowed entry into china this way, and they will most likely quarantine you and put you back on the first available flight, perhaps the same one that you intend to fly back with. anyhow, doubt you can meet anyhow during that 2 hour stay. however, if you get a ticket from Beijing to hong kong, then you can stay up to 72 hours in beijing , then fly to h.k and from h.k fly back to US
Related Questions:
what other documents other than my passport and visa do I need to take?
Asked by Mary Laughlin from USA
| Apr. 19, 2012 23:21
I received a notification letter from my future employer with instructions ...
Asked by Jay from USA
| Jun. 07, 2017 04:50
As a Canadian, I do not need a visa (<30 days), but do I still need those o...
Asked by Dylan from Canada
| Jun. 12, 2015 22:18
I am a Mexican citizen and live in Puerto Vallarta, where is the closest Ch...
Asked by Trea from Canada
| Jan. 25, 2014 02:50
Hi, i want to come to china for medical treatment at a hospital in Beijing....
Asked by Damcho from Bhutan
| Mar. 15, 2018 04:49
Dear Sir, I have an invitation letter from china, Do i need any other docu...
Asked by Mr.Mohammadullah from Afghanistan
| Feb. 22, 2011 01:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)