Asked by Brian from United States | Apr. 11, 2016 12:14
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

HK Visa for Chinese Travel Document

Hi, I am currently traveling on a Chinese Travel Document while I wait for my U.S passport. (I used to have a HK Document of Identity but that expired and now i'm turning American)

Does my HK entry permit application need to be forwarded from New York Embassy to HK or can it be processed at the embassy? What documents do I need for the application?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jennifer from Australia | Apr. 11, 2016 22:50
You need to apply for an Entry Permit to travel to HK. And as far as I know, you can apply for it at the consulate general of PRC in New York.
The required documents include the application form attached with a passport-style photo, your Chinese travel document, a same passport-style photo, and your travel itinerary.
Related Questions:
What are the document required for applying as tourist for hk?
Asked by Mycel from Philippines
| Mar. 23, 2016 22:07
using a temporary travel document from Singapore, need to apply for visa to...
Asked by Ian from Singapore
| Jul. 27, 2013 22:09
Is Travel Document in lieu of passport accepted in HK catching a connecting...
Asked by Vhidatski from Canada
| Feb. 08, 2014 21:47
Hi, I hold a Taiwanese passport with U.S. green card and have a 2yr Travel...
Asked by Ms.Vivian from USA / Taiwan
| May. 09, 2010 03:30
Can l apply for a resident permit with an Emergency Travel Document?
Asked by Scal from Zimbabwe
| Oct. 31, 2017 22:07
How do I make an online appointment for chinese travel document at the chin...
Asked by valerie from canada
| Jun. 09, 2016 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)