Asked by Fez from United Kingdom | Apr. 09, 2016 04:23
About:China Visa on Arrival

I want to travel to Shenzhen from HK, can I get a VOA?

Hi I'm a British passport holder and I'm going to fly into Shanghai. Going to use the 144 hours free transit there. Will then take a spring flight to HKG. From there I hope to visit Shenzen by taking the train. What are my visa options? I'm only looking to go for 2-3 days. Could I obtain a VOA? Also if I'm taking the train from Hong Kong to Shenzen where would be best to get the entry permit?


Answers (1)
Answered by Bonnie from United Kingdom | Apr. 09, 2016 21:49
Fez, so you will fly from the UK to Shanghai and then fly to HK? This time you can use the 144-hour free transit in Shanghai. Then you can go from HK to Shenzhen by applying for a VOA at the Shenzhen Immigration Office. Most people will choose to get it from Luohu Port or Huanggang Port. For your case, you can get from Luohu port, which is very near the train station.
Related Questions:
i am thai people and travel in hk. can i do VOA for Shenzhen?
Asked by Mine from thailand
| Dec. 24, 2017 20:04
if i apply for VOA in shenzhen, can i travel and stay in guangzhou? and go ...
Asked by anton from indonesia
| Jun. 17, 2014 19:07
5 day VOA to Shenzhen from Hong Kong
Asked by MJ from Australia
| Jun. 12, 2017 21:32
Can i travel from Shenzhen to Guangzhou and back on a VOA?
Asked by Jamie from New Zealand
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:28
Can I get Shenzhen Visa on Arrival for Australian Passport Holder
Asked by Mr Nelson from Australya
| Dec. 14, 2016 20:47
VOA Visa Application
Asked by Gavin from England
| Sep. 06, 2013 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)