Asked by Aileen from Australia | Apr. 08, 2016 01:34
About:China Consulate in Perth

Needing a china Visa for Aust Citizen from Perth

Please advise what type is required and the cost.
My husband and I are flying Perth to Bejing in May, staying in a hotel for two nights then boarding
a cruise through Japan for 7 nights then returning to the Bejing cruise port and flying directly from there to the Airport to return to Perth.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alex from Germany | Apr. 08, 2016 04:14
Aileen, as for your second entry to Beijing, if you layover time in Beijing is less than 24 hours, you can enjoy the 24 hour direct transit. In this case, you just need to apply for a single-entry tourist L type beforehand.
Otherwise, you need to apply for a double-entry tourist L type in advance.
Related Questions:
Attn Visa section. I have an expired Aust Pport that has a current multipl...
Mr.TIMCR from Australia
| Jan. 31, 2010 03:32
Do we apply for a visa here OR ask the tour operator to include us in their...
Asked by Chris from Australia
| Mar. 06, 2015 02:18
Swedish citizen applying for chinese visa in Perth?
Asked by Martin from Sweden
| Nov. 19, 2011 21:03
are there any agents who can submit chinese visa application in australia o...
Asked by Mr.alan from uae
| Jul. 23, 2009 02:56
Trinidad and Tobago citizen in the US needing to visit Hong Kong what is th...
Asked by Earl from USA
| Sep. 14, 2012 03:42
I am an Aust citizen arriving in shanghai by ship and will spend 2 days the...
Asked by valcallesen from Australia
| Feb. 02, 2017 20:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)