Asked by moughees from moscow | Apr. 04, 2016 05:42
About:China Embassy in Russia

Want chinese visa from moscow I have pakistani passport

Hello I am living here in moscow, I have work permit here for 3 years, and have pakistani passport. I want to apply for 1 month chinese entry permit . Please tell me which doucments are required for this and how much its cost . Thanks .

Answers (1)
Answered by Ali from New Zealand | Apr. 06, 2016 21:06
Moughees, if you go to PRC for sightseeing purpose, you need to apply for a tourist L type and you may need to prepare those documents containing your passport and copy of its data page, the filled-out application form attached with a passport-style photo, your residence permit in Russia, round trip air tickets, hotel reservation and an invitation letter from Chinese Tourist Bureau.
I’m not sure about the fee because when you apply for it in Pakistan, it’s free of charge. I don’t know if it’s the same case when you apply in a third country.
Related Questions:
i want to visit China need single entry visit visa.
Asked by Syed Tariq Ali from Russiaa
| Aug. 06, 2013 03:23
Chinese visa for pakistan citizen from Russia
Asked by hussain from Pakistan
| Aug. 02, 2012 01:17
Want chines visa from moscow I have pakistani passport
Asked by Ali from Russia
| Feb. 26, 2016 20:28
sir, i want to visit to southafrica.i have pakistani passport and have chi...
Asked by Mr.jawaid kamil
| Oct. 16, 2009 20:44
actully im moroccan and i have a multi visa in moscow and i want to get a t...
Asked by Ms.ilham from moscow
| Nov. 10, 2009 20:42
I am in Moscow and I want to visit China 10 days
Asked by Sebastián Grisales Arias from Colombia
| Sep. 08, 2012 01:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)