Asked by Upalu from Sri Lanka | Mar. 15, 2016 22:16
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

US passport holder reside in Sri Lanka, apply for toruist visa

How to get visa for US passport holder (tourist L type) who residing in Sri Lanka. (Dual citizen) is it on VOA or to get early and what are the documents required for tourist L type?

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul from Ireland | Mar. 16, 2016 21:43
If you hold US and Sri Lanka passports and reside in Sri Lanka right now, you have to apply for Chinese tourist L type with your Sri Lanka passport; in this case, you need to prepare those documents include
1. Your passport and copy of its data page
2. The completed application form affixed with a recently-taken passport-style photo
3. A letter from the local travel agency or other travel organizer
4. Invitation Letter for Tourist from Chinese Tourist Bureau
5. Travel itinerary
6. Recent 3-month bank statement
Related Questions:
I am a US Passport holder living in Sri Lanka. I am travelling to China ne...
Asked by Vish from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 19, 2012 03:14
VOA for UK and Sri Lanka passport
Asked by Coco from UK
| May. 17, 2015 02:33
dear sir, I am a passport holder of sri lanka can u give me idea on how ...
Asked by Mr.jay mendoza from sri lanka
| Nov. 06, 2009 03:55
Hi, this is Arkam. If Required How to get Invitation Letter?
Asked by Arkam from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 26, 2018 04:55
Hi does a Sri Lankan passport holder need a visa to transit through shangha...
Asked by Dylan from Canada
| Oct. 27, 2015 04:32
Applying for a Chinese Visa while in Sri Lanka
Asked by Guest from England
| Aug. 30, 2012 02:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)