Asked by Yekaterina from Italy | Mar. 10, 2016 11:18
About:China Embassy in Italy

China Business visa for Kazakhstan Citizen living in Italy

Hello ,Could you please prove me an information. About the documents i need for chinese business M type. I still have kazakhstan passposrt but working and living in italy, i have a residence permit. I need to go for 2 weeks.
thank you in advance

Answers (3)
Answered by Barbara from France | Mar. 12, 2016 00:25
Yekaterina, those documents are required including your passport and its photocopy, the completed application form attached with a passport-sized color photo, your residence permit in Italy, and an invitation letter from your trade partner in PRC. And then submit your application to the CVASC to apply for it.
Answered by Yekaterina from Italy | Mar. 14, 2016 03:27
Thank you for a reply. Could you please tell me if i need some additional special document like form ""duly autirized unit". I don't know what is it . but i saw in one of the list. thank you in advance
Answered by Barbara from France | Mar. 14, 2016 04:03
As per my understanding, it's possible that you will be required for an invitation letter from a duly authorized unit. The unit often refers to a local Foreign Affairs Office or a branch office of the Ministry of Commerce. In case that you are required to submit this letter, you can ask your business partner in China to get it for you.
Related Questions:
I am an irish Citizen living in Italy, do I need a visa to visit China Main...
Asked by Patrick Gill from European Union
| Jul. 06, 2011 22:32
i am a nigeria living in italy want to go to china for business what do i n...
Asked by Mrs.toyosi from Nigeria
| Nov. 06, 2009 00:56
Hello, my mom gonna fly from Seattle to almaty with one 2 hours stop in Bei...
Asked by Yevgeniya Nefedeva from Соединенные Штаты
| Jun. 02, 2017 04:19
Transit through Hongkong and PVG. Do I need a transit visa?
Asked by Shahram from Iran
| Jul. 16, 2013 01:03
I am a UK citizen living in Italy for the last 5 year.s I have full permiss...
Asked by Mr.Smith from Italy
| Mar. 29, 2010 02:41
Chinese Visa from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
| Mar. 06, 2015 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)