Asked by Ranjeena TAMANG from Nepal | Mar. 02, 2016 15:47
About:China Consulates in Germany

I am living in Germany as aupair from nepal.

Hello, I am living in Munich with Deutsch family from nepal. Since this August I am here. Now I would like to visit hongkong for 1week and come back in Germany so it's possible or not? If possible what should I have to do? Please reply me and thanks in advance..

Answers (1)
Answered by Anne from New Zealand | Mar. 03, 2016 19:42
Ranjeena, it’s possible, but you need to apply for a visit entry permit if you go there for sightseeing purpose.
You should first prepare the following documents:
1. Copy of your passport
2. The filled-out application form attached with a recently-taken bareheaded color photo
3. Proof of your financial support
4. Transportation arrangement such as flight itinerary
5. Proof of your travel purpose to HK such as your travel itinerary
After, submit your application to the consulate general of PRC in Munich to apply for it. But if it’s the first time you apply for it, you should post your application to HK immigration department direct.
Related Questions:
Does china accept temporary passports from South Africa?
Asked by Amber from South Africa
| Jun. 13, 2017 21:28
Do Costa Ricans need a Visa to visit Beijing, China.
Asked by Alex from Costa Rica
| Aug. 08, 2013 04:45
I am from Germany living in China. Can I extent my busineess visa in Hanoi,...
Asked by Peter from Germany
| Sep. 26, 2013 04:12
2 year category M visa for UK national living in Germany
Asked by darryl H from Germany
| May. 18, 2016 21:16
From Germany to Vietnam with a 15-hour transit in Shanghai Pudong airport.
Asked by Sonny
| Dec. 19, 2012 01:31
About visa for nepalese citizen
Asked by Hari from Nepal
| Feb. 06, 2015 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)