Asked by Jake from Germany | Jan. 26, 2016 23:08
About:China Visa

Transit Visa for stopping in two cities

Hey all, I have two flight bookings coming from Vietnam to China and then from PRC to Germany. I am a German citizen.

My flight from Vietnam leaves on the 10th of February and lands in Shenzhen at 00:10 on the 11th. I then have a 8 hour wait for my connecting flight to Beijing at 8:30, landing at 11:45 in Beijing.

My flight to Germany is on the 12th of February at 14:00 from Beijing Capital airport.

I believe there is almost no way to do this with the 24 hour direct transfer policy, or? As such, what type will I have to get? Is Shenzhen covered by the 72 hour free transit and does this help at all in the current situation?

Thanks for your advice!

Answers (1)
Answered by Shirley from Malaysia | Jan. 27, 2016 03:40
Jake, it's a pity that Shenzhen is not covered by the 72-hour free transit. So you can't use the 72-hour free transit nor the 24-hour direct transit. You should apply for a G type entry permit at the CVASC before your departure.
Related Questions:
US - Shanghai - Beijing - Aus
Asked by Michaela from Australia
| Dec. 19, 2016 21:44
will we be eligible for the 72 hour transit visa or will we need to apply f...
Asked by Alan Ross. from EnglandNd
| Nov. 13, 2015 02:00
Two Stop Transit.
Asked by Holger from Germany
| Apr. 03, 2018 01:25
Travel to Nepal via two cities in China
Asked by Adrian from USA
| Sep. 22, 2016 02:06
layovers in NKG & KMG
Asked by robyn from Canada
| May. 01, 2017 22:22
Can the option be used if flying Stand-By?
Asked by Brian from USA
| Mar. 02, 2015 01:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)