Asked by Thao from USA | Jan. 22, 2016 09:18
About:Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport

I'll have 16hrs stay in CAN waiting for transit to SFO, do I need to apply for 72 hrs free visa?

I just want to stay at the airport, but for 16 long hours, does the airport have a rest lounge for overnight passengers and how can I request for it. Since I 'll travel by myself, please help!!! Thanks in advance.
Thao-San Jose

Answers (1)
Answered by Dora from Finland | Jan. 22, 2016 20:05
No, you don't need to apply for the visa because of the stopover is within 24 hours.
Well, the airport only has VIP Lounges for first-class cabin passengers and business class passengers. But don't worry. You can stay at the hotel nearby the airport for a night. Airport Hotel is a good choice for you. The price is CNY 200 to 300 per night. It has clean living environment and warm service. In addition, it provides free pick-up service. You can dial 020-36067393 or 36062639 to book a room.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a transit visa on the way back to beijing?
Asked by Joan from Canada
| Aug. 13, 2016 09:43
Visa required for transit
Asked by claudia from Canada
| Oct. 17, 2018 23:19
Is it alright to stay at Beijing Capital Airport during my long layover?
Asked by Migz from USA
| Aug. 19, 2016 02:02
USA passport, can I depart HKG to PVG & leave in less than 72 hrs for SFO. ...
Asked by harry yockey from usa
| Sep. 14, 2018 19:38
Holding Indian passport, travelling from US-HK-India, can I visit Shenzhen ...
Asked by Jagadeesha from India
| Sep. 26, 2017 01:20
I am a Malaysian passport holder, coming into Baiyun with a confirmed board...
Asked by Png Hun Sun from Malaysia
| Sep. 22, 2016 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)